The Welcome Reception will took place on Monday, September 9, 2019 at 20:00 in Grand Garden terrace on 11th floor of the Grand Hotel Bernardin with a welcome drink.
Lunch on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday is included in the registration fee and will be served from 12:30 to 13:30 at the Grand Restaurant on the 10th floor of the Grand Hotel Bernardin.
Price for the accompanying person for the Conference lunches is 30 € / per lunch.
Conference trip: A visit to the Lipica Stud Farm
A visit to the Lipica Stud Farm will be organized on Wednesday, September 11, 2019.
Meeting point is in front of the main entrance of Grand Hotel Bernardin (11th floor) at 14:00.
Pre-registration is obligatory.
a guided tour (in English) and
the program “Whisperer” – contact with the horses
The outstandingness of the Lipica Stud Farm in the field of cultural and natural heritage is based on the following facts:
- It is the original stud farm of one of the oldest cultural horse breeds – the Lipizzan horse breed,
- It is the oldest European stud farm breeding a single breed of horse,
- Its area is the only micro location ensuring optimum conditions for top breeding of Lipizzan horses,
- It presents a unique atmosphere with individual elements – spatial arrangement, architectural core and cultural landscape which were formed exclusively for the purpose of the basic, original activity – breeding of Lipizzan horses,
- It has an exceptional development potential in the sense of preserving top breeding of Lipizzan horses worldwide,
- Its development has an outstanding importance for the international reputation of Slovenia,
- Protected values of cultural landscape and architectural heritage of the Lipica Stud Farm have a permanent and exclusive function of the original activity of the stud farm – horse breeding and riding.
The Republic of Slovenia is committed to acknowledging the international status of the stud farm as a horse breeding organisation holding the original studbook for the Lipizzan horse.
Price for the accompanying person for the Conference trip is 30 €.
The Conference dinner will be another opportunity for relaxed discussions. It will be held on Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 20:00 on the Terrace International, located by the square with the church, between hotels Vile Park and Histrion.
In case of bad weather the dinner will take place at the Sunset Restaurant on the 10th floor of the Grand Hotel Bernardin.
The Young Authors Award and the Best Poster Award will be presented during the dinner.
Price for the accompanying person for the Conference dinner is 60 €.